Wednesday, November 23, 2016

POEM

I WANNA BE A STUDENT




Now I am at the end of my steps
After I'd been running.
Three years that I have gone through.
A bucket knowledge in high school is all I hold.

I am trying to see,
but nothing could be seen
Closing my eyes and there is no hope
that what I called "dream" in the past.
Now living by my fight

Dozens obstacles come and go in centuries
Life challenges will be always changing
and I am gradually losing the high school meaning
Said won but nothing

My eyes go to all corners
Sitting and wishing
term of study comes up insufficiently
Because a living needs grad

Could this be an opportunity for me
Arranging hope for the future.
I just want to be Student
There's the creator matching expectations




Nama  : Putri Soraya Sidabutar
Kelas  : 2MA01
Npm  : 15815461




No comments:

Post a Comment